Many of our organizations/entities have identified local
technical staff that have been trained in the use the our Google Apps
Mail Admin tool. These local members will provide efficient and
effective support of most of your needs. If your organization has
technical staff, ask if there is a "local" mail administrator. If not...
There are several additional ways to request help:
- TeamHelp - Requires login using your Insite credentials. You can create a ticket which will be routed to the appropriate technician.
- Email or call (+1 704-843-6620) the Global Help Desk (Waxhaw, NC (USA), GMT-5)
- Email the appropriate Google Admin team (primarily for account creation/changes). See the next section for contact details.
There are three global email
teams cooperatively managing our member's Google Apps accounts.
- Wycliffe USA - an Orlando, FL (USA) based team, available at email@example.com
- SIL - a GTIS team based in Waxhaw, NC (USA), available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Alliance - a small team based at several international locations, with support available at email@example.com
team has agreed to perform many of the same maintenance functions for
any account though there are some tasks that you may require that will
be directed to the specific team for your organization (Wycliffe, SIL,
Global Alliance). If in doubt, feel free to contact the SIL Google
Admin team who will connect you to the right support person.